RISEN DRUMS LIMITED WARRANTY
Risen Drum shells are guaranteed free of defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase of new drums to the original owner. All drum hardware is covered under this warranty for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase to the original owner. Risen Drums will repair or replace defective hardware components free of material and labor cost with comparable or functionally equivalent parts to the original purchaser upon return.
All warranty claims and evaluations are to be directed to Risen Drums directly. Proof of purchase and original ownership is required for any warranty claims.
Any shipping damage experienced upon initial receipt after purchase must be reported to Risen Drums within 10 days of delivery. Original packaging needs to be kept as evidence.
Drum shells refer to the wood body of the instrument and related components such as reinforcement rings, and bearing edges.
Drum hardware refers to standard finishes (stains, wraps, paints, lacquers, inlays, veneer and any combination thereof) and plated metal components consisting of, but not limited to lugs, counter hoops, throw offs, butt plates, tension rods, tom brackets, hanging mounts, bass drum spurs and any related mounting hardware.
This limited factory warranty does not cover:
– Drumheads and normal wear and tear.
– Non-standard, hand-painted or wood-burned finishes
– Any modifications or alterations made to original factory parts, shells, or finishes.
– Damage caused by neglect, temperature or moisture extremes (included but not limited to direct sunlight, excessive heat, freezing temperatures and/or direct exposure to the elements.)
– Shell damage caused by uneven tuning
– Damage due to mishandling, neglect, improper setup, over tightening of tension rods (i.e. stripped lugs or lugs separating/snapping), damage in travel, shipping damage or use under other than what is classified as normal playing conditions. – Drums purchased from a source other than Risen Drums or an authorized Risen Drums dealer.
– Used gear sold by Risen Drums.
– Any owner other than the original purchaser
– this limited warranty is not transferable.
– Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color and/or aging of any finish.
– Factory installed products not manufactured by Risen Drums such as LED lighting/controls and/or other custom installations.
– All acetate based drum coverings or any drum coverings prone to shrinkage, bubbling or damage from the elements.
– Incidental or consequential damage that occurs as a result of a Risen product defect.
– Lost or misplaced parts including but not limited to tension rods that have fallen out and screws that have been lost.
This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. No person is authorized to make or assume any obligations other than those stated in this Warranty.